The Nowhere Gauntlet
As the subpsace storms around Trill threaten to tear the planet apart, the Q responsible teleport in a fleet of enemy ships to stop any rescue from reaching the planet. Break the blockade to begin evacuating the people of Trill!
- 1 Details
- 2 FEATURED Crew
- 3 BONUS Crew
- 4 BONUS Ships
- 5 Event Rewards
- 6 Storyline
- 7 References
The Nowhere Gauntlet was a Skirmish Event beginning 12:00 PM ET (16:00 UTC) Thursday, August 15, 2019 and ending 12:00 PM ET (16:00 UTC) Monday, August 19, 2019 . Players can complete groups of Space Battles to receive Victory Points, which unlock Threshold Rewards.
Featured crew give the largest VP bonuses to skirmish battles.
All characters below give a lesser VP bonus to skirmish battles.
These ships have an additional boost to their Hull
There are 3 sets of rewards given in the event.
- Solo Ranked Rewards which are given at the end of the event based on your rank in the overall event. These are the top-tier prizes.
- Squadron (Ranked) Rewards which are given at the end of the event based on your squadron's rank in the overall event.
- Solo Threshold Rewards which are acquired at each level of displayed Victory Points .
The rescue fleet approaches Trill only to be chastised by Data Q. No one is stepping foot onto Trill if they want to stay alive. 
- Data Q: "Starfleet captains--always poking and prodding into places where you don't belong. It would be cute if it weren't so vexing. Seeing that other version of me bring you into the Continuum was like watching a puppy track mud onto the carpet."
- Data Q: "Perhaps appearing as a beloved fellow officer will convince you to heed my words. Turn around and leave Trill. What's happening here does not require your interference."
- Q2: "You know that these humans won't do that, Q. They can't stop trying to keep every other mortal safe from harm. It's bizarre. Seems to me, Captain, that it'd just be easier to scatter your fleet's molecules if you're going be in the way."
- Data Q: "No, I have a far more interesting idea. Perhaps a thrilling game will keep you out of our way, Captain. Jean-Luc never sees the fun in the games I play with him. Perhaps you'll appreciate them more."
- Data Q: "My hope was that opening portals across space to throw combatants at you would entice a hasty retreat. But, you're still here, tenacious as always."
- Data Q: "What don't you understand, Captain? The events on Trill are beyond your meager capabilities to resolve. Save your own small life and run."
- Choice A:
- Captain: "A duty to save lives isn't something you run from."
- Data Q: "Ah, yes--Starfleet nobility. It's the childlike nature of it that I admire."
- Choice B:
- Captain: "Then explain yourself, Q! What's happening here?"
- Data Q: "You think I'd go through all this trouble to shoo you away, then just tell you my secrets? Unlikely."
- Choice C:
- Captain: "Your petty insults are becoming tedious, Q."
- Data Q: "Then start doing something more interesting for me to insult, Captain."
- Commander Dolim: "What is this? Where am I? Return me at once or suffer the consequences of this surprise attack!"
- Q2: "Heh, seems a new playmate has arrived, Captain. Good luck with this one. I'm sure it'll be a blast."
- Commander Dolim: "Alright, I relent! Whatever human trickery brought me here is clearly superior. I still don't even know where I am!"
- Q2: "For once being humanity's greatest enemy, you're kinda disappointing me, Dolim. Not much better than a scaly gnat. I'm done with you." [Snap.]
- God Q: "Congratulations, Captain! You've survived my colleague's little pastime. You've earned yourself a prize. Information will be your reward. Information that could change your future."
- God Q: "Behind the subspace storm wall, every person on Trill is still alive. No one has yet been harmed. And there's a sliver of a chance that you can even repair this chaos. Against the wishes of the other Q, I must add. Perhaps the other Q's faith in you isn't misplaced."