The Stolen Years
When Major Kira Nerys disappears during an undercover investigation, your crew is asked to help find her. But coul the lead she's following threaten the already fragile peace between the Federation and the Dominion?
- 1 Details
- 2 FEATURED Crew
- 3 BONUS Crew
- 4 Event Rewards
- 5 Phase 1, Faction Missions
- 6 Phase 2, Galaxy Missions
- 7 Storyline
- 8 References
The Stolen Years was a Hybrid Event beginning 12:00 PM ET (17:00 UTC) Thursday, April 4, 2019. The event ended 12:00 PM ET (17:00 UTC) on Monday, April 8, 2019.
The first phase functions as a Faction Event, with players completing shuttle missions for Hirogen, Bajorans, or the Federation. These missions will drop Victory Points, which unlock Threshold Rewards.
The second phase is in the form of a Galaxy Event.
Featured crew give the largest VP bonuses to skirmish battles.
All characters below give a lesser VP bonus to skirmish battles.
There are 4 sets of rewards given in the event.
- Solo Ranked Rewards which are given at the end of the event based on your rank in the overall event. These are the top-tier prizes.
- Solo Threshold Rewards which are acquired at each level of displayed Victory Points .
- Community (Threshold) Rewards can be obtained by communal Victory Points .
- Squadron (Ranked) Rewards which are given at the end of the event based on your squadron's rank in the overall event.
Phase 1, Faction Missions
The Stolen Years Phase 1 ran from April 4, 2019 (12:00 ET) to April 6, 2019 (12:00 ET).
Phase 2, Galaxy Missions
The Stolen Years Phase 2 ran from April 6, 2019 (12:00 ET) to April 8, 2019 (12:00 ET).
|Name the Lost||Create a potential list of the prisoners’ identities.||Identity Revealed|
|From the Source
Gather eyewitness accounts.
|Human, Prisoner (both)||Music Theory|
|Veteran, Interrogator (both)||Visual Arts|
|Investigator, Constable (both)||Metallurgy|
|Identifying the Lost
Modify a tricorder and link it to the database of those MIA.
|Bajoran, Prisoner (both)||Strikeforce Research|
|Obsidian Order, Cardassian (both)||Debate Strategy|
|Investigator, Desperate (both)||Klingon Opera|
|Missing from the Pack
Get information on Thrax’s last known whereabouts.
|Starfleet, Mirror Universe (both)||Criminal Record|
|Investigator, Interrogator (both)||Stasis Box|
|Brutal, Prisoner (both)||Holo-engineering|
|Record of the Lost
Gather lists of those who went missing during the war.
|Diplomat, Resourceful (both)||Cover Identity|
|Cardassian, Constable (both)||Atmospheric Regulator|
|Rules of War
Issue a warning to Thrax regarding the missing prisoners.
|Resourceful, Human (both)||Ethical Subroutine|
|Desperate, Federation (both)||Historical Records|
|Pilot, Starfleet (both)||Portable Shelter|
|Secrets Over Subspace
Track Thrax’s recent communications.
|Starfleet, Brutal (both)||Gagh|
|Bajoran, Cardassian (both)||Riot Gear|
|Desperate, Prisoner (both)||Preservation Protocols|
Modify ship sensors to quickly identify groups of lifeforms.
|Saboteur, Crafty (both)||Bloodwine|
|Federation, Human (both)||Genetic Scanner|
|Cardassian, Crafty (both)||Medical Research|
Starfleet has lost contact with Major Kira Nerys while she was undertaking a confidential mission. Tom Paris requires your help to locate her and to assist with her investigation. Will you accept? 
- Krenim Guest Paris: "Captain, we could use your help. Major Kira Nerys was undercover, investigating rumors of a missing group of prisoners who were taken during the Dominion War and may still be alive. But the bridge officers of Deep Space Nine haven't heard from her in over a week."
- Prison Break Lorca: "Maybe she's embarrassed about being taken by a lie as stupid as that? If the Dominion still had prisoners from the war, why wouldn't they have disposed of them by now?"
- Krenim Guest Paris: "The Dominion agreed to a peace treaty. And the little information Major Kira left suggests that there may also be Cardassian involvement. If one of those prisoners were part of my family, I wouldn't want the possibility tossed aside so quickly."
- Prison Break Lorca: "And I think it's wrong to resurrect false hope. Still, if you insist on investigating, you might want to put the Hirogen to use. If anyone can find a missing person, it's the hunting hounds of the Delta Quadrant."
- Cardassian Kira: "Captain, thank you so much for your help. It's embarrassing enough having to wear the skin of my enemy, but then being caught anyway. At least I managed to get some answers, even if they only lead to more questions."
- Cardassian Kira: "Much of the information suggests the prisoners are being held in the Gamma Quadrant, but that they're being held by the former security chief of Terok Nor--a Cardassian by the name of Thrax."
- Krenim Guest Paris: "It seems like the slippery sort of thing a Cardassian would do, but it baffles me that even they would hold onto prisoners for so long. What do you think, Captain?"
- Choice A
- Captain: "Do we know who the prisoners are?"
- Cardassian Kira: "Not yet. The reports I've received suggest that the group of prisoners includes people from the Federation, Klingons, and potentially some Bajorans as well."
- Choice B
- Captain: "How did this investigation even start?"
- Cardassian Kira: "I was in a runabout near the wormhole and got a strange series of communications--barely comprehensible distress calls, saying they were prisoners, taken in 2374. But the channel closed before I could get more information."
- Choice C
- Captain: "What if this is all a mistake--or a hoax?"
- Cardassian Kira: "A hoax? Captain, you can't be serious. A mistake? No, I received a barely comprehensible communication while I was in a runabout near the wormhole. It was clearly a distress call. I need to find these prisoners and help them."
- Prison Break Lorca: "I'm still not buying that any faction worth its insignia would keep a group of prisoners alive this long after a war."
- Cardassian Kira: "If there's even a sliver of a chance this is real, I have to keep searching. Captain, you'll help me investigate, won't you?"
- Krenim Guest Paris: "Captain, thanks for all your hard work. Though it's still frustrating we haven't been able to track down the prisoners yet. Why would a Cardassian like Thrax keep them alive this long and stash them away like this?"
- Cardassian Kira: "Maybe because he's not a Cardassian. He looks like Thrax, but some of the information the Captain founds points to him being a Changeling in disguise. Thrax hasn't been anywhere near the Gamma Quadrant since the war."
- Krenim Guest Paris: "Okay, so that only adds more questions. Why is the Changeling posing as a Cardassian and why is it keeping these prisoners from the Alpha Quadrant?"
- Prison Break Lorca: "You must not be as sharp as your old man, Paris. It's obviously an insurance policy. The Founders must want something. Clearly in violation of the Seldonis IV Convention, but then again, when have the Founders shown they care about anything outside their narrow sense of order?"