The Trouble with Klingons
"Klingons of the twenty-third century are waging are against the Klingons of the present. Intervene to ensure the Empire survives."
The second event offered in Star Trek Timelines, The Trouble with Klingons is a Faction Event beginning 12:00 PM ET (16:00 UTC) Thursday, April 21, 2016 and ending 12:00 PM ET (16:00 UTC) Monday, April 25, 2016. Players can complete shuttle missions for the Klingon Empire. These missions will drop Victory Points, which unlock Threshold Rewards.
Featured crew give the largest bonuses to faction missions.
All characters below give a bonus to faction missions.
- Unique Shuttle Missions are available during the event. Get Klingon Empire Transmissions from the Klingon Empire Faction Center to start them.
- Using any version of Sisko, J. Dax, and E. Dax will provide a bonus to Klingon Empire Faction Missions
- Every Klingon Empire Faction Mission you succeed at earns you Event Victory Points
- Collect Victory Points to unlock Event Threshold Rewards
- Rewards will be sent out at the end of the event!
- Victory Points will be earned in each event by doing shuttle missions.
- The more points you collect, the higher the Threshold Rewards you can receive.
- Using any variation of the BONUS Characters in a shuttle mission does not increase points
There are 2 sets of rewards given in the event.
- Ranked Rewards which are given at the end of the event based on your rank in the overall event. These are the top-tier prizes.
- Threshold Rewards which are acquired at each level of displayed Victory Points . Victory Points are earned from each shuttle mission.