They Came from the Holodeck
The many holodeck adventures of Voyager's crew are wreaking havoc across the galaxy! Can you deactivate them before they escape?
- 1 Details
- 2 FEATURED Crew
- 3 BONUS Crew
- 4 Rules
- 5 Victory Points
- 6 Event Rewards
- 7 Faction Missions
- 8 Videos
- 9 Gallery
- 10 Notes
- 11 References
The first event offered in Star Trek Timelines, They Came from the Holodeck is a Faction Event beginning 12:00 PM ET (16:00 UTC) Thursday, March 31, 2016 and ending 12:00 PM ET (16:00 UTC) Monday, April 4, 2016. Players can complete shuttle missions for the Federation. These missions will drop Victory Points, which unlock Threshold Rewards.
Featured crew give the largest bonuses to faction missions.
All characters below give a bonus to faction missions.
- Unique Federation Faction Missions are available during the event. Get Federation Transmissions from the Federation Faction Center to start them.
- Using any version of Janeway or Paris will provide a bonus to Federation Faction Mission
- Every Federation Faction Mission you succeed at earns you Event Victory Points
- Collect Victory Points to unlock Event Threshold Rewards
- Rewards will be sent out at the end of the event!
- A new currency called Victory Points will be earned in each event by doing shuttle missions.
- The more points you collect, the higher the Threshold Rewards you can receive.
- Bonus points will be given by using the BONUS Crew on a shuttle mission.
There are 3 sets of rewards given in the event.
- Solo Ranked Rewards which are given at the end of the event based on your rank in the overall event. These are the top-tier prizes.
- Squadron (Ranked) Rewards which are given at the end of the event based on your squadron's rank in the overall event.
- Solo Threshold Rewards which are acquired at each level of displayed Victory Points .
- A sequel event, They Came from the Holodeck 2 ran in July-August 2016.