How could the Federation function with so many lost? How could it recover? Liasion Sahil lends his expertise from the future towards finding a solution, while Tilly is on a mission to find Burnham, who never recovered from her undercover mission into the Terran Empire.
- 1 Details
- 2 FEATURED Crew
- 3 BONUS Crew
- 4 Event Rewards
- 5 Phase 1, Galaxy Missions
- 6 Phase 2, Faction Missions
- 7 Storyline
- 8 References
Tick Tock was a Hybrid Event beginning 12:00 PM ET (17:00 UTC) Thursday, December 10, 2020. The event ended 12:00 PM ET (17:00 UTC) on Monday, December 14, 2020.
The first phase is in the form of a Galaxy Event.
Featured crew give the largest bonuses to faction missions and event recipes.
All characters below give a lesser bonus to faction missions and event recipes.
- Crew with the Mirror Universe trait
There are 4 sets of rewards given in the event.
- Solo Ranked Rewards which are given at the end of the event based on your rank in the overall event. These are the top-tier prizes.
- Solo Threshold Rewards which are acquired at each level of displayed Victory Points .
- Community (Threshold) Rewards can be obtained by communal Victory Points .
- Squadron (Ranked) Rewards which are given at the end of the event based on your squadron's rank in the overall event.
Phase 1, Galaxy Missions
Tick Tock Phase 1 ran from December 10, 2020 (12:00 ET) to December 12, 2020 (12:00 ET).
|Research Notes||Everything your crew has learned.||Research Notes|
Determine how long prime individuals have been missing.
|Mirror Universe, Marksman (both)||Biological Samples|
|Xenoanthropology, Federation (both)||Passenger Manifest|
|Brutal, Mirror Universe (both)||Lie Detection Techniques|
Secure sites known to be temporally unstable.
|Courier, Xenoanthropology (both)||Recording Equipment|
|Terran Empire, Marksman (both)||Holo-imager|
|Human, Brutal (both)||Listening Device|
|Grants and Funding
Ensure researchers have everything they need.
|Ambassador, Communicator (both)||Visual Arts|
|Communicator, Desperate (both)||AI Behavior Routine|
|Data, Data, Data
Collate numbers from all factions.
|Resourceful, Human (both)||Genetic Research|
|MACO, Starfleet (both)||Cover Identity|
|Undercover Operative, Starfleet (both)||Strikeforce Communicator|
Designate facilities to treat the affected.
|Undercover Operative, Explorer (both)||Force Field Generator|
|Ambassador, Desperate (both)||Strategy Brief|
|Courier, Astrophysicist (both)||Laboratory Supplies|
|Point of Entry
Determine how long individuals have been in this timeline.
|Starfleet, Human (both)||Historical Records|
|Federation, Undercover Operative (both)||Holo-engineering|
|Desperate, Starfleet (both)||Meditation Techniques|
Continue reaching out to the Terran Empire.
|Federation, Communicator (both)||Riot Gear|
|Human, Explorer (both)||Engineering Tools|
|Courier, Starfleet (both)||Ablative Armor|
Phase 2, Faction Missions
Tick Tock Phase 2 ran from December 12, 2020 (12:00 ET) to December 14, 2020 (12:00 ET).
How could the Federation function with so many lost? How could it recover? Liaison Sahil lends his expertise from the future towards finding a solution, while Tilly is on a mission to find Burnham, who never returned from her undercover mission into the Terran Empire. 
- Aditya Sahil: "I thought it would be such a pleasure to be in a time when the Federation was real, and strong... but your problems are new, even for someone nine hundred years older."
- Aditya Sahil: "Time travel was outlawed in my time, partly because of temporal degeneration. If we were to lose everyone here who isn't of this timeline, and everyone who's been spirited away never returns... the Federation wouldn't be able to function, to say nothing of the loss."
- Aditya Sahil: "You're of this moment, Captain. You're safe from temporal degeneration, so you'll have to be the one to find the solution. I can relay everything you learn about it and those affected to authorities, if you can get to them before the worst happens...."
- Colony Tilly: "We can't forget about Michael. She's the one who told you about temporal degeneration, and I bet she's learned so much more about it in the Terran Empire. We have to free her from the Syndicate."
- Colony Tilly: "I've met someone who's going to help us find Michael by telling us what's really going on in the Terran Empire. We'll need to guarantee his safety first."
- Mirror Mayweather: "The Tilly I know wouldn't put it so gently. You know I want more than safety. I want security. Power. Status. Get that for me, or you get nothing."
- Choice A
- Captain: "Whatever you want, you'll get. Just help us."
- (go to Mirror Mayweather's final response)
- Choice B
- Captain: "It's your people who are dying. Don't you want to help?"
- Mirror Mayweather: "They're weak. Not all of us are. We can't be."
- Choice C
- Captain: "I don't need anything from the likes of you."
- Colony Tilly: "Give him what he wants. When this is all over, we can arrest him. Oops, looks like my inner Killy came out."
- Mirror Mayweather: "Look, just make sure no one in the Empire finds out I talked first. I've always thought you people overused the word 'brutal' to describe us, but now... I'm starting to see it."
- Colony Tilly: "You've got what you wanted. What's really going on in the Terran Empire? Where's Michael?"
- Mirror Mayweather: "You know where Michael Burnham is. The Orion Syndicate has her. But even for all their advanced technology, that lackey Zareh isn't half as cunning as a true Terran."
- Mirror Mayweather: "The Syndicate can't be working alone. They're working for someone--someone who sees the opportunity in the chaos, and a vacuum to be filled. Someone who wants the crown."
- Mirror Mayweather: "If you're right, and temporal degeneration affects us all, then a Terran would see it as a weapon. A Terran would use it to get rid of their opposition... and you people are our prime opposition. But you didn't hear it from me...."