Join members of Discovery's crew to investigate a fatal future scientific discovery: time travel is fatal, and everyone on your crew not of the present, prime universe is at risk.
- 1 Details
- 2 FEATURED Crew
- 3 BONUS Crew
- 4 BONUS Ships
- 5 Event Rewards
- 6 Missions
- 7 Storyline
- 8 References
Time's Up was a Hybrid Event beginning 12:00 PM ET (17:00 UTC) Thursday, December 3, 2020 and ending 12:00 PM ET (17:00 UTC) Monday, December 7, 2020. Phase 1 took the form of a Galaxy Event and Phase 2 took the form of a Skirmish Event.
Featured crew give the largest VP bonuses to skirmish battles.
All characters below give a lesser VP bonus to skirmish battles.
- Crew with the Mirror Universe trait
These ships have an additional boost to their Hull.
There are 3 sets of rewards given in the event.
- Solo Ranked Rewards which are given at the end of the event based on your rank in the overall event. These are the top-tier prizes.
- Squadron (Ranked) Rewards which are given at the end of the event based on your squadron's rank in the overall event.
- Solo Threshold Rewards which are acquired at each level of displayed Victory Points .
Phase 1 ran from Thursday, December 3, 2020, 12:00 PM EST (17:00 UTC) to Saturday, December 5, 2020, 12:00 PM EST (17:00 UTC).
|Virology Report||A full report on temporal degeneration.||Virology Report|
Determine if historical significance worses degeneration.
|Exomycologist, Starfleet (both)||Passenger Manifest|
|Communicator, Starfleet (both)||Vulcan Tea|
|Prodigy, Human (both)||Strikeforce Tricorder|
Study interactions between versions of the same person.
|Resourceful, Communicator (both)||Ablative Armor|
|Smuggler, Courier (both)||Amendments|
|Prodigy, Federation (both)||Hazard Suit|
Do the deceased suffer more in a timeline after death?
|Human, Mirror Universe (both)||Portable Laboratory|
|Empath, Courier (both)||Meditation Techniques|
|Resourceful, Astrophysicist (both)||Security Protocols|
Augment scans of chronitons and other time-based matter.
|Saurian, Resourceful (both)||Recording Equipment|
|Courier, Resourceful (both)||Stasis Box|
|Pilot, Empath (both)||AI Behavior Routine|
|There and Back Again
Interview individuals who traveled through time and back.
|Xenoanthropology, Resourceful (both)||Riot Gear|
|Saurian, Federation (both)||Lie Detection Techniques|
|Courier, Astrophysicist (both)||Burial Rites|
Learn from individuals who have been trapped in loops.
|Exomycologist, Prodigy (both)||Family Relic|
|Saurian, Communicator (both)||Holo-engineering|
|Mirror Universe, Astrophysicist (both)||Raw Materials|
Are only humanoids affected, or other creatures--like cats?
|Resourceful, Pilot (both)||Ethical Subroutine|
|Federation, Courier (both)||Gagh|
Linus, Stamets, and Burnham need your help to investigate rumors that individuals from the mirror universe are falling ill and dying in alarming numbers. Even worse, it appears the Orion Syndicate has been taking advantage of the growing power vacuum in the Terran Empire… and Burnham may not make it back from her undercover mission as a result.
- Courier Burnham: "Just hold on, Book. We're going to find a way to help you. Linus, tell the captain what you told me."
- Linus: "We've heard rumors... something's happening in the Terran Empire. People are getting sick, dying. And now Book. There's a commonality between them, but... I don't want to make a hypothesis without more data."
- Courier Burnham: "And we're gonna get you all the data you need. Captain, I need your help. Book needs your help. Let's look into this."
- Linus: "Thank you for volunteering your crew, Captain. Unfortunately, a number of your crew are starting to fall ill as well."
- Mirror Burnham: "We can't wait to watch people die. I'm going to go into the Terran Empire, see if I can turn these reports into facts."
- Cleveland Booker: "No... no way. I've heard rumors about the Terran Empire too... that they're becoming chummy with the Orion Syndicate... or the Syndicate sees an opportunity with all of them getting sick."
- Choice A:
- Captain: "Nevertheless, we need to keep working on this problem."
- [Go to Burnham's reply at end]
- Choice B:
- Captain: "Burnham is a Starfleet officer, she can handle herself."
- Cleveland Booker: "You sound just like Michael... they beat this suicidal bravery into you at the academy?"
- Choice C:
- Captain: "I'm not afraid of a bunch of slavers. They should be afraid of me."
- Cleveland Booker: "This isn't the syndicate of the past... they're from the future, where they have tech you've never seen and ways you couldn't imagine. "
- Mirror Burnham: "Book's right about the syndicate. I'll need cover if I'm going to infiltrate the Terran Empire, especially if there's another mirror version of me running around I'll have to neutralize first. Keep them busy, Captain."
- Reinforcements Stamets: "Whatever this is ravaging the Terran Empire, Emperor Spck, Empress Georgiou, their top lieutenants... all of them are sick or have already died. Michael sent us proof, but she hasn't come back yet..." "
- Zareh: "Sorry to interrupt, but your comm channels are so primitive--it was just too easy. I'm Zareh. I'm a courier-or I was. I've moved up in the world. I speak for Osyraa and the Syndicate now."
- Zareh: "You don't have to worry about Michale Burnham. At least, as long as you leave Terran Empire problems to the Terrans, and their new friends in the Syndicate."
- Cleveland Booker: "They've got her. The Syndicate's got Michael, I know it... this is beyond us, now. Captain, you have to take this to the Federation... and we've got to get Michael back..."