Malik has appeared to challenge Roga’s leadership, which also garners concern from Arik Soong, who says he will protect his son at all costs. Weaken any potential bonds between the two Augment groups while also preventing retaliation from Soong.
- 1 Details
- 2 FEATURED Crew
- 3 BONUS Crew
- 4 Event Rewards
- 5 Faction Missions
- 6 Storyline
- 7 References
Turning Point is a Faction Event beginning 12:00 PM ET (16:00 UTC) Thursday, June 7, 2018 and ending 12:00 PM ET (16:00 UTC) Monday, June 11, 2018. Players can complete shuttle missions for the Section 31, Cardassian, or Terran Empire. These missions will drop Victory Points, which unlock Threshold Rewards.
Featured crew give the largest bonuses to faction missions.
All characters below give a lesser bonus to faction missions.
There are 3 sets of rewards given in the event.
- Solo Ranked Rewards which are given at the end of the event based on your rank in the overall event. These are the top-tier prizes.
- Squadron (Ranked) Rewards which are given at the end of the event based on your squadron's rank in the overall event.
- Solo Threshold Rewards which are acquired at each level of displayed Victory Points .
Augment Malik has challenged Roga Danar’s leadership, and Bashir (now assisted by Jadzia Dax) believes that if this rivalry is encouraged, the Augment rebellion will destroy itself without causing further damage to the galaxy. However, Malik’s “father” Arik Soong strongly objects to this course of action, believing it can only end in Malik’s death--and he may be willing to take dramatic action to prevent it. 
- Bell Riots Dax: "Doctor Bashir is no longer alone here, though it's obvious we’re going to need all the help we can get. Another Augment, Malik, has stepped up to challenge Roga’s leadership after his failed attempt to take Deep Space Nine."
- Bell Riots Bashir: "That opposition isn't all bad, though. I think it might be possible, in fact, to use it to our advantage. Think about it, if we can provoke Malik and Roga into completely turning on each other, they might save us the trouble."
- Arik Soong: "Oh, so now the Federation is sanctioning provoking other beings that don't fit their narrow worldview into killing one another? My, how the mighty have fallen."
- Arik Soong: "Do what you want with the Angosian, though I do think it would be quite a waste. But Malik, I have raised as my own. Should one hair on his head come to harm because of Federation interference...well, let's just say you haven't seen anything of my talents yet."
- Bell Riots Dax: "Section 31 was more efficient than I expected. The conflict between Roga and Malik turned bloody and fast. While I guess you could say Roga was the winner, he suffered plenty of losses on his side. Still, Malik and his followers are all dead."
- Arik Soong: "You did this! You Federation swine and your Section 31 subordinates! They were my children! You took advantage of their naivete, turned them against one another! Wretched humanity is the problem here, not Augmentation! I'll make you regret this!"
- Bell Riots Dax: "Doctor Soong, do you really think someone capable of the calculated ruthlessness Malik was could just be 'manipulated' like that? He chose this fate for himself. If you truly cared for him, don't insult his memory by acting as if he was so gullible."
- Bell Riots Dax: "Now, the real question is: will Roga's rebel group finally give up on their attempts to conquer the Federation? We can only hope so..."