"Section 31 and Terran Empire agents have discovered the Ferengi Alliance--up until now a model of progressive values--has been taking advantage of primitive civilizations for financial gain. Help them put a stop to it!"
Unlikely Heroes will run from 12:00 PM (EDT) August 26, 2016 through 12:00 PM (EDT) August 30, 2016. It is a replacement event for The Prime Directive, which ran into technical problems and had to be paused.
The event is based around shuttle missions. All Terran Empire Faction Missions during the event drop Victory Points. Victory Points unlock Threshold Rewards, and improve your rank on the Leaderboards.
- Unique Terran Empire Faction Missions are available during the event. Get Terran Empire transmissions from the Terran Empire Faction Center to start them.
- Using any Ferengi, Section 31, or Terran Empire crew will provide a bonus to Terran Empire Faction Missions.
- Every Terran Empire Faction Missions you succeed at earns you Event Victory Points.
- Collect Victory Points to unlock Event Threshold Rewards. Rewards will be sent out at the end of the event!
- Victory Points will be earned in each event by doing shuttle missions.
- The more points you collect, the higher the Threshold Rewards you can receive.
- Using any variation of the BONUS Characters in a shuttle mission does not increase points.
There are 2 sets of rewards given in the event.
- Ranked Rewards which are given at the end of the event based on your rank in the overall event. These are the top-tier prizes.
- Threshold Rewards which are acquired at each level of displayed Victory Points . Victory Points are earned from each shuttle mission.
Grand Nagus Zek
Faction Missions and Storyline
Captain Jean-Luc Picard:
The Prime Directive is as critical to a Starfleet officer's identity as the Hippocratic Oath would be to a doctor. We are explorers, diplomats, defenders--not liberators or missionaries.
In this crisis, we've seen the Prime Directive violated countless times. Some argue that it no longer has a place in this new reality, but I believe every society has the right to chart its own course. Will you help us?