- User talk:Titan/Archive/1
- User talk:Titan/Archive/2
- User talk:Titan/Archive/3
- User talk:Titan/Archive/4
Permission about layouts
Do I need to get permission from the original users to use their layout on our page, such as your tabbed table page or Fleet_ALLIED_COMMAND_ELITE's Starbase status layout? --Captain Spirk (talk) 06:16, 4 August 2018 (CDT)
- Technically it isn't required to get permission, as everything on this wiki is in licensed under the Creative Commons Zero (Public Domain). (On most pages on the wiki, the message "Content is available under Creative Commons Zero (Public Domain) unless otherwise noted." is on the bottom of the page, this applies to all pages though). It would be nice of you to give them credit on the page itself, or at least in the edit summary so it appears on the history page (or on the talk page). Something like, "Page layout originally designed by ___, modified by ___." You could also leave a message on their talk page saying you are using there layout, and that you like it. Totally up to you, given the license. talk 02:22, 5 August 2018 (CDT)
Fleet Page Deleted
Why do you deleted my page Interstellar fleet omega. What was wrong? —User: Archer
Media Wiki 1.31
Do you know when the wiki will be updated to 1.31? We are still having issues with
Crew/List count and
Category:Crew Vault head not displaying properly. --Captain Spirk (talk) 13:51, 1 September 2018 (CDT)
New Fleet and Crew Page ATS
Do I need to create a new Fleet Colonial Fleet Ohio fleet page or can I edit my current Ohio Baby fleet page?
Thanks in advance.
- Hi Titan,
- I have recently moved all of my old fleet to the new fleet. How do I change the Starbase Bonuses on the Template: Crew Page ATS Table/Tutorial to display the figures on my new fleet page? Can you also check whether or not I have accidentally created duplicated pages like last time, and if I have, I apologize in advance.
- Also, how do we put new crew head in the
Category:Crew Headwhile we wait for an update to occur, when we upload new crew head's?
- Thank you in advance.
Hi Titan, You deleted a few images for improper naming, are you happy with the ones I uploaded just now?
If not - how should these be properly named?