- 1 Grand Nagus Staff
- 2 Reordering Entries in DropTests
- 3 RAF Julian Bashir
- 4 Apple apostrophe
- 5 Surak book
- 6 Priestess Siranna
- 7 PSSB
Grand Nagus Staff
Hiho, welcome to the Wiki, and thank you for your contirbutions!
I noticed your comment in Grand Nagus Staff. Problem was, Grand Nagus Zek's Staff is a new/different item, which didn't have a page yet. I created that page now, and added your recipe. Feel free to extend the page with further info. Cheers! --Crunch (talk) 17:56, 27 August 2016 (CDT)
- I was wrong on my recipe it was a Grand Nagus Staff**** not Zek's
- I do not think the others exist just the *****
- am new do not know how to send a talk to you --WaldoMag
- You can just answer here, on your own talk page, and I will probably see it. If you want to make sure somebody reads your comment, write on their own talk page and they will get notified (see the "(talk)" link after my name here?)
- Concerning your other comment, according to the Grand Nagus Zek's page, the 3* version exists, but it might very well be that there is no 4* version. --Crunch (talk) 18:31, 27 August 2016 (CDT)
Okay thanks, trying to enter some info onto Hupyrian Beetle Snuff now.
Reordering Entries in DropTests
I reverted your recent edit to Template:DropTest/The_Army_of_Anaydis/1 that changed the order in which the items were listed. The previous order was already correct as per Template:DropTest/doc#Usage. We use the travel screen order as a basis because that is always a consistent order, while for some missions items in the rewards screen can appear in different orders on different runs.
Also note that when you changed the order, it affected all pages that refer to items on that DropTest. Item pages reference items by what row they appear in the DropTest, so when you changed the order you broke those references. We try to avoid changing the order unless necessary to minimize these disruptions. If you do need to change the order in the future, make sure to update the references as well. SleepingDragon (talk) 17:09, 1 October 2016 (CDT)
- In the vast majority of missions, the travel order matches the reward screen order. In the remaining cases, the order on the victory screen can change from run to run - when I run a Warp 10 of On Their Heels Normal, sometimes the Enterprise uniforms come first on the rewards screen, sometimes it's the Voyager ones. The travel screen is used because it is always a consistent reference for all players. It is entirely possible that some erroneous data has been entered if users were not carefully checking their data. But even more bad data would be entered trying to use an inconsistent reference such as the rewards screen. SleepingDragon (talk) 17:37, 1 October 2016 (CDT)
I left a message on forum for these two missions about reward order nor matching travel order. To me this would be a minor problem that could cause problems if I changed (Just like it did here) So if they fix it this may take a while.
Cortical Monitor on "The Army of Anaydis" could have a better drop rate hard to say when the other two monitors (which look like mointors) have total drops that are pretty much equal. Them being near equal imply that data is correct. Other possibility is Cortical Monitors drop more frequent than both and Desktop Monitor (ENT) drops more frequent than desktop monitor (TOS).I will need to colect more data myself to see if this is the case. Of course, since we should being dealing with a pseudorandom number generator, if I get stretches of data where one does not appear I may be able to determine a diffence in drop rate. I tend to be the lucky one (bad luck) who gets long stretches of not getting the item I am after.
RAF Julian Bashir
Hello. I noticed at least one of the edits that you made to RAF Julian Bashir are incorrect. Specifically, this edit you made to his 1* L.50 away team skills. For a full explanation, please see Talk:RAF_Julian_Bashir. --Darxide (talk) 15:14, 18 October 2016 (CDT)
I had been using the apostrophe on the number screen but it was incorrect. I got a different apostrophe off the alpha screen once I figured out how to get the shaded characters. But that was wrong too. Did web search on Apple's apostrophe problem. I found out I had to turn off smart punctuation. This was with iOS 11 when problem first occurred. Settings>General>Keyboard>Smart Punctutation. Turn off
It looks like the item did get renamed. I still have my Saavik active, and her level 99 item is now Teachings instead of Teaching.
- I figured that they probably renamed it. But had no one to check it with. A couple of weeks ago I had leveled Ambassador Sarek again, but I had no reason to check that item at that time though.
Hello. It seems like you entered the PSSB values for Priestess Siranna incorrectly. I've undone your edits. If you still have the information, please double check and reenter it. It seems like you might have confused some of the columns. --Darxide (talk) 19:51, 21 November 2019 (CST)
- You are right it was evasion not crit rating. The crit bonus we're correct though. Do not have info. But I can look in history WaldoMag (talk) 20:28, 21 November 2019 (CST)
Be careful not to delete the pipe character (|) at the end of the PSSB lines on the item pages. I've fixed Picard's Outfit and Number One's Collar. Please check the history to see the difference. Thanks! --Darxide (talk) 16:05, 6 February 2020 (CST)