War Interrupted 2
War Interrupted 2 is a Faction Event beginning 12:00 PM ET (17:00 UTC) Thursday, March 1, 2018 and ending 12:00 PM ET (17:00 UTC) Monday, March 5, 2018. Players can complete shuttle missions for the Romulans, the Cardassians, or the Dominion. These missions will drop Victory Points, which unlock Threshold Rewards.
Featured crew give the largest bonuses to faction missions.
All characters below give a bonus to faction missions.
There are 3 sets of rewards given in the event.
- Solo Ranked Rewards which are given at the end of the event based on your rank in the overall event. These are the top-tier prizes.
- Squadron (Ranked) Rewards which are given at the end of the event based on your squadron's rank in the overall event.
- Solo Threshold Rewards which are acquired at each level of displayed Victory Points .
Odo has uncovered a shocking plot by the Cardassians’ revived Obsidian Order. Convinced that the galaxy needs something to focus on to prevent its citizens from creating countless temporal paradoxes, the Obsidian Order is planning to reignite the Dominion War by stoking hostilities between the Romulans and the Dominion. This plan will surely result in all the horrific costs of war, but in the Obsidian Order’s opinion, this is a necessary price to pay in the present to ensure the possibility that it can all be undone later. Odo hopes to convince the Dominion of this plot, and has enlisted Rakal Troi to try and convince the Romulans. Captains will have the option of secretly assisting the Cardassians and the Obsidian Order instead 
- Trader Odo: "I've received troubling news from Cardassia. Now that the Obsidian Order is back on its feet, they want to start the Dominion War up all over again. As if the first time wasn't horrific enough... It seems they plan to encourage hostilities between the Romulans and the Dominion."
- Rakal Troi: "Maybe the Order thinks this will help with the temporal paradoxes across the galaxy, uniting people from every timeline against a shared enemy–but at what cost? They might not think the galaxy can survive this temporal crisis, but I don't know if we can survive another war."
- Trader Odo: "Crisis or not, one Dominion War was more than enough for me. I'll try to convince the Dominion that Cardassia poses a real threat, and I've asked Rakal to warn the Romulans. I'm hoping you'll help us, unless you have some sympathy for the Order's mad plans."
- Elim Garak: "I must say, I was surprised to receive your assistance–surprised, but not ungrateful. Cardassia is in your debt, my friend, as is the rest of the quadrant, even if they don't realize it yet. You have my word that Odo and the Federation won't hear about your...contributions."
- Elim Garak: "The Romulans and the Dominion are just a few improperly arched eyebrows away from declaring war, but we should give them a definitive shove over the edge. An assassination should be just the thing. Perhaps Senator Vreenak, for old times' sake...."