|Human, Augment, Romantic, Villain, Brutal, Tactician, Cultural Figure, Engineered|
|Crew Cost Info|
Ruler of a quarter of humanity during the Eugenics Wars, Khan escaped earth on the S.S. Botany Bay.
These items are required by Young Khan in order to advance through groups of levels.
|Equipment 1||Equipment 2||Equipment 3||Equipment 4|
|0||1:||Civilian Diplomatic Clothing||2:||Augment Icon||4:||Plasma Torch||5:||Identification Code|
|1||10:||Civilian Diplomatic Clothing||13:||Communicator (ENT)||16:||Engineering Lesson||20:||3d Chess Set|
|2||20:||Khan's Jacket||23:||Psychological Evaluation Holoprogram||26:||Self-sealing Stem Bolt||30:||Paradise Lost Novel|
|3||30:||Khan's Jacket||33:||Wrench||36:||Augment Icon||40:||Communicator (ENT)|
|4||40:||Khan's Jacket||43:||Khan's Painting||46:||Trident Scanner||50:||Backpack|
|5||50:||Khan's Jacket||53:||Poetry||56:||Tequila||60:||Communicator (TOS)|
|6||60:||Khan's Jacket||63:||Flux Coupler||66:||Khan's Painting||70:||Novel|
|7||70:||Khan's Jacket||73:||Grenade||76:||3d Chess Set||80:||Augment Icon|
|8||80:||Khan's Jacket||83:||Social Lesson||86:||Khan's Painting||90:||Toolbox|
|9||90:||Khan's Jacket||93:||Khan's Painting||96:||Authorization Code||99:||Backpack|
Away Team Skills
Young Khan has the skills of Command , Diplomacy , and Engineering . Starbase and Cryostasis Vault Collection bonuses are not being displayed. All stats are showing at their base level.
To have your bonuses displayed here, please read this guide.
|Young Khan's Away Team Skills|
Ship Ability and Bonuses
- Young Khan was added on 14-Sep-2016, as a ranked and community reward in the event Triple Threat.
- He repeated in that position for the rerun event, Triple Threat 2.
- Young Khan was used as a threshold reward for the first Skirmish event Catching Fire, part one of the DS9/Augment mega event Superior Ambition.
- Young Khan is sometimes available for purchase for 1500 from the Augments Faction Center as of a server update on 10/24/2016.
- Young Khan is particularly useful in Picking the Bones because they have the combination of the Command skill and the Tactician trait, and can unlock a path.
- "I shall avenge you."
- "To the last, I will grapple with thee."
- "It is very cold... in space."
- "Fire!" - in ship battles